Cryp Trade Capital Review: 361% annual crypto trading ROI?
Cryp Trade Capital provide no information on their webstek about who possesses or runs the business.
The Cryp Trade Capital webstek domain (“cryp.trade”) wasgoed privately registered on August 1st, 2016.
The company does provide an incorporation document dated December 20th, 2016, purportedly showcasing incorporation for “Cryp Trade Capital Holding SL” through Spain’s Agencia Tributaria. The documents do not expose who wields Cryp Trade Capital.
There doesn’t show up to be a search function on the Agencia Tributaria webstek, so whether the documents are genuine or not is unclear.
Te any event providing meaningless documents is typically a tactic deployed by scams, spil opposed to just providing information about company ownership.
This emerges to be the case with Cryp Trade Capital.
At the time of publication Alexa estimate that Germany is the largest source of traffic to the Cryp Trade Capital webstek (29%). Spain comes te at fifth, making up just overheen five procent.
Also supporting that Cryp Trade Capital is being by someone from Germany is the “Rubin” affiliate rank. “Rubin” is German for “Ruby”.
Spil always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or wields it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing overheen any money.
Cryp Trade Capital Products
Cryp Trade Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Cryp Trade Capital affiliate membership itself.
The Cryp Trade Capital Compensation Project
Cryp Trade Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI.
How much of a ROI is paid out is determined by which of the three suggested plans an affiliate invests te:
- Standart – invest $50 to $4999 and receive a 0.59% daily ROI (215.35% annually)
- Mega – invest $5000 to $9999 and receive a 0.79% daily ROI (288.35% annually)
- VIP – invest $Ten,000 to $20,000 and receive a 0.99% daily ROI (361.35% annually)
Cryp Trade Capital pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit fresh affiliates, they are placed on level Two of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level Two affiliates recruit fresh affiliates, they are placed on level Three and so on and so forward down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Cryp Trade Capital cap payable unilevel levels at seven, with commissions paid out spil a percentage of ROI payouts across the unilevel team.
- Investor (invest at least $50) – 7% commission on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Juut ($1000 ter personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1 and 5% on level Two
- Senior Smeris ($5000 ter personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two and 3% on level Three
- Managing Juut ($25,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Trio and 2% on level Four
- Sapphire ($100,000 ter personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Three, 2% on level Four and 1.5% on level Five
- Rubin ($500,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Three, 2% on level Four, 1.5% on level Five and 1% on level 6
- Emerald ($1,000,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Trio, 2% on level Four, 1.5% on level Five, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Diamond ($Trio,000,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) and higher – 7% on level 1, 5% on level Two, 3% on level Trio, 2% on level Four, 1.5% on level Five, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
Rank Achievement Toeslag
There are ten affiliate ranks within the Cryp Trade Capital compensation project.
Upon qualifying at the Juut or higher ranks, a Cryp Trade Capital affiliate is paid the following one-time toeslag:
- Smeris – $100
- Senior Smeris – $350
- Managing Juut – $1000
- Sapphire – $6000
- Rubin – $30,000
- Emerald – $60,000
- Diamond – $180,000
- Blue Diamond ($Ten,000,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – $360,000
- Black Diamond ($30,000,000 te personally recruited affiliate investment volume) – $720,000
Joining Cryp Trade Capital
Cryp Trade Capital affiliate membership is free, however affiliates vereiste invest at least $50 to participate ter the linked income chance.
The ruse behind Cryp Trade Capital’s advertised ROIs is cryptocurrency trading.
A current beloved among Ponzi admins, naturally Cryp Trade Capital provide no evidence of cryptocurrency trading taking place.
And even if they did, Cryp Trade Capital’s business proefje wholly fails the Ponzi logic test.
If the anonymous admins running Cryp Trade Capital were able to legitimately generate an annual ROI of 361.35% (more if they didn’t have to pay residual commissions), even a modest loan overheen a few years could turn into a fortune.
So why would they be soliciting investment through a recruitment-based pyramid prototype?
Spil with all thesis “cryptocurrency trading” schemes, all Cryp Trading Capital are doing is using freshly invested funds to pay off existing investors. That makes it a Ponzi scheme.
The residual commissions act spil a recruitment incentive, spil without a onveranderlijk flow of freshly invested funds, Cryp Trade Capital will find itself incapable to meet its advertised ROI obligations.
Once affiliate recruitment unpreventable slows down, reserve funds will dwindle until eventually Cryp Trade Capital collapses.
Good luck getting your money back from anonymous German scammers pretending to be based out of Spain.