Bitcoin Becoming Part of Everyday Life te Japan By
Investing.com – South Korea may be fighting overheen what to do about cryptocurrencies, but the Japanese have bot embracing Bitcoin since it became legal tender te April 2017.
Another trading exchange launched last week, one of 15 already approved ter Japan, which has now surpassed the U.S. ter Bitcoin trading. Soon to come is a petite cryptocurrency investment fund by the Bitcoin exchange technicus Fisco.
Bitcoin is also becoming part of everyday life. Hundreds of companies, including major ones, are said to accept the cryptocurrency spil payment. Beginning next month, a company called GMO plans to offerande Bitcoin spil a payment option to its workers.
On a much grander scale, Japanese commercial banks project to create a national cryptocurrency of their own, the J Coin, whose launch is expected to coincide with the Tokyo Summer Olympics te 2020.
Perhaps the most telling indication of acceptance is Bitcoin’s influence on popular culture. Fresh on the J-pop, or idol, doll tape toneel is a liaison whose name translates to virtual currency ladies.
Wij encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, ter order to maintain the high level of discourse wij&rsquo,ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria te mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only postbode material that&rsquo,s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE : Spam and/or promotional messages and linksaf within a comment will be eliminated
- Avoid profanity, slander or private attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don&rsquo,t Monopolize the Conversation. Wij appreciate passion and conviction, but wij also believe strongly te providing everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, ter addition to civil interaction, wij expect commenters to suggest their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If wij receive complaints about individuals who take overheen a thread or forum, wij reserve the right to geobsedeerd them from the webpagina, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be permitted.